Crooker Construction is hosting a job fair at our Topsham facility (103 Lewiston Road) on Saturday, April 7th from 7am – 1pm
Are you interested in working outside?
Do you want to be part of a team and be able to feel the satisfaction of seeing the difference your effort can make?
If you are a hard-working individual who is looking for a rewarding career in a challenging field, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Crooker Construction is one of the most respected and experienced general contractors in the greater Mid-Coast area. We are one of a kind when it comes to our size and our scope of capabilities. Employees are home every night and given our size, all employees have the opportunity to be involved, be heard, and to grow and develop as far as their motivation takes them.
Our current employment opportunities are listed below but we are always looking to add safety conscious candidates with a strong work ethic, and who are eager to learn, and interested in working as of a team.
Benefits of being a Crooker Construction employee:
We provide competitive pay and benefits, along with training from some of the most experienced individuals in the industry.
Other benefits we offer include; being home every night, career growth opportunities, vacation time, profit sharing, 401K retirement planning with a company match, paid holidays, boot allowance, dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, and much more!
All those benefits in addition to the opportunity to work with great co-workers!
- LowBed/Equipment Mover Drivers – Class A CDL required
- Driver is responsible for loading/unloading and moving paving and earthwork equipment between jobs sites
- Fuel Truck Driver
- Driver is responsible for fueling all the trucks and equipment onsite as well as at various projects
- Dump Truck Drivers
- Water Truck Drivers
- Construction Personnel, all positions (forepersons, site layout, operators, general laborers, pipe layers)
- Paving Personnel, all positions (screed operators, roller operators, paver operators, rakers, general laborers)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics
Fill out our online application form
Please bring your completed application to the main office or email it to email@example.com.
For general inquiries, use the form below.