Crooker Construction Institute (CCI) offers a paid training program to individuals interested in building a career in the construction industry, not just a job. The primary goal is to attract, train and retain quality employees and to ensure their successful transition into our workforce.
This introductory course is designed to educate motivated individuals. Participants will learn about the basics of working in the construction industry as well as the specifics of working for Crooker Construction.
Three-week training overview:
– Employee expectations
– General safety requirements
– Proper use of hand tools, small equipment, pipe saws, dewatering pumps, etc.
– Quality control practices
– Understanding grades and elevations
– Underground utility installation
– Precast concrete production
– Paving skills for hand crews
– Aggregate production and blasting
– Construction Layout
– OSHA 10 (Certificate upon completion)
– MSHA Overview
– And much more